Unreserved coaches (2S) will be restored to pre-COVID status in the following train services with effect from 01.04.2022 instead of 01.05.2022.
1. Train No.16089 Dr.MGR Chennai Central – Jolarpettai Yelagiri Express
2. Train No.16090 Jolarpettai – Dr MGR Chennai Central Yelagiri Express
3. Train No. 16325 Nilambur Road - Kottayam Express.
4. Train No. 16326 Kottayam - Nilambur Road Express.
5. Train No.16327 Punalur – Guruvayur Express
6. Train No.16328 Guruvayur-Punalur Express
7. Train No.16355 Kochuveli - Mangaluru Junction Antyodaya Superfast Express.
8. Train No.16356 Mangaluru Junction–Kochuveli Antyodaya Superfast Express.
9. Train No.16607 Kannur - Coimbatore Express.
10. Train No.16608 Coimbatore - Kannur Express.
11. Train No.16843 Tiruchchirappalli Junction - Palakkad Town Express.
12. Train No.16844 Palakkad Town – Tiruchchirappalli Junction Express.
13. Train No.16366 Nagercoil – Kottayam Express
14. Train No. 16610 Mangaluru Central - Kozhikode Express.
Note: Full refund can be availed by the passengers who reserved their tickets in coaches that have been made unreserved. In this regard, SMS has been sent to the registered mobile number of the reserved passengers.