Line Block/Power Block is permitted on 23rdJune 2019 (SUNDAY) in Chennai Egmore – Villupuram section between Guduvanchery and Vandalur on DOWN line for construction of New Bridge No.116A at Km 38/10-12 for 14 hours from 00.40 hrs to 14.40 hrs on 23rd June 2019, and for construction of Limited Use Subway between Ottivakkam – Chengalpattu on DOWN line at Km 66/14-16, for 7 hours from 01.00 hrs to 08.00 hrs on 23rdJune 2019.
Consequently, the following will be the changes in the pattern of train services :-
FULL CANCELLATION OF TRAINS on 23rd JUNE 2019 (SUNDAY)
Train No.56037 Chennai Egmore – Puducherry Passenger leaving Chennai Egmore at 06.35 hrs
Train No.66043 Chennai Beach – Melmaruvathur MEMU train leaving Chennai Beach at 08.25 hrs
Train No.66045 Melmaruvathur – Villupuram MEMU leaving Melmaruvathur at 11.30 hrs.
Train No.66046 Villupuram – Melmaruvathur MEMU leaving Villupuram at 13.55 hrs
Train No.66044 Melmaruvathur – Chennai Beach MEMU leaving Melmaruvathur at 15.30 hrs
Train No.56860 Villupuram–Tambaram Passenger leaving Villupuram at 05.20 hrs
Train No.56859 Tambaram–Villupuram Passenger leaving Tambaram at 18.10 hrs
PARTIAL CANCELLATION OF TRAINS on 23rd JUNE 2019 (SUNDAY)
· Train No.56042 Puducherry – Tirupaty Passenger leaving Puducherry at 13.35 hrs is partially cancelled from Puducherry to Chengalpattu and will run only from Chengalpattu to Tirupaty
· Train No.40900 Beach – Chengalpattu – Arakkonam Beach Circular Train leaving Chennai Beach at 09.20 hrs is partially cancelled between Chennai Beach – Chengalpattu and Arakkonam and will run only from Arakkonam to Chennai Beach.
SHORT TERMINATION OF TRAINS on 23rd JUNE 2019 (SUNDAY)
Train No.17644 Kakinada – Chengalpattu Circar Express and Train No.17652 Kacheguda – Chengalpattu Express both arriving Chennai on 23rd June will be short terminated at Chennai Beach.
RESCHEDULING OF TRAINS on 23rd JUNE 2019 (SUNDAY)
· Train No.22671 Chennai Egmore – Madurai TEJAS Express scheduled to leave Chennai Egmore at 06.00 hrs is rescheduled to leave Chennai Egmore at 06.45 hrs on 23rdJune 2019. (45 minutes late start)
· Train No.16795 Chennai Egmore – Tiruchchirappalli Express scheduled to leave Chennai Egmore at 08.00 hrs is rescheduled to leave Chennai Egmore at 08.25 hrs on 23rdJune 2019. (25 minutes late start)
· Train No.16127 Chennai Egmore – Guruvayur Express scheduled to leave Chennai Egmore at 08.15 hrs is rescheduled to leave Chennai Egmore at 08.30 hrs on 23rd June 2019. (15 minutes late start)
EMUs PARTIALLY CANCELLED on 23rdJUNE 2019 (SUNDAY)
· 15 EMUs from Chennai Beach to Chengalpattu on 23rd June 2019 leaving at 03.55 hrs, 04.40 hrs, 05.00 hrs, 05.20 hrs, 05.55 hrs, 06.45 hrs, 07.38 hrs, 09.00 hrs, 09.35 hrs, 10.15 hrs, 11.00 hrs, 12.00 hrs, 12.30 hrs, 13.15 hrs, 13.45 hrs and 3 EMUs from Chennai Beach to Tirumalpur at 06.30 hrs, 07.05 hrs, and 13.30 hrs will run upto Tambaram only and will be partially cancelled between Tambaram and Chengalpattu/Tirumalpur.
· Similarly, in the return direction, on 23rd June 2019, 2 EMUs leaving Arakkonam to Chennai Beach at 04.45 hrs and 07.30 hrs, and 2 EMUs from Tirumalpur to Chennai Beach leaving Tirumalpur at 07.05 hrs and 10.45 hrs and 17 EMUs from Chengalpattu to Chennai Beach on 23rd June 2019 leaving at 03.55 hrs, 04.35 hrs, 04.55 hrs, 05.10 hrs, 05.50 hrs, 06.40 hrs, 07.00 hrs, 07.25 hrs, 07.50 hrs, 08.25 hrs, 08.45 hrs, 09.40 hrs, 10.50 hrs, 11.50 hrs, 12:15 hrs, 13:00 hrs, 13:50 hrs will run from Tambaram to Chennai Beach only and will be partially cancelled between Tirumalpur/Chengalpattu and Tambaram.
PASSENGER SPECIALS BETWEEN CHENGALPATTU – TIRUMALPUR – CHENGALPATTU on 23rd June 2019. (SUNDAY)
On 23rdJune 2019, There will be two Passenger Specials from Chengalpattu to Tirumalpur at 08.50 hrs and 15.20 hrs, one Passenger Special from Chengalpattu to Arakkonam at 11.13 hrs, and one Passenger Special from Kanchipuram to Chennai Beach at 13.30 hrs on 23rd June 2019.
In the return direction, there will be two Passenger Specials from Tirumalpur to Chengalpattu at 07.05 hrs, and 10.25 hrs, and Two Passenger Specials from Arakkonam to Chengalpattu at 04.45 hrs and 08.00 hrs on 23rd June 2019.